I really wanted to give these 5 stars because I just love them. The case is cute and compact, the buds have different sizes, I just kept the ones it came in. They fit the ears very securely. The earbuds themselves are look really nice. I like them better than apple airpods. I bought these because I refuse to pay apple's ridiculous price. And I am glad I found them. The sound quality is great and they are great noise cancelling headphones. They sound exactly like airpods or apple headphones to me. The battery life is amazing and they come fully charged, as well as the case. The case has magnetic charging ports just like apple airpods and it closes magnetically too, which is a nice plus and gives it a way more expensive feel. The only reason I removed a star is because the mic has a tiny delay when you are on a call and it just doesn't seem to work as well as the apple ones during calls. My fiance can tell when I'm talking to him on these earbuds vs the regular phone, whereas he can't tell the difference when I'm using apple headphones. I mainly use these to listen to my videos and audiobooks or music when I'm walking the dogs or jogging, so the mic thing is not a big issue for me. However, if you want these to constantly take phone calls in, these may not be the best for that. Maybe it's just mine. If anything else goes wrong I will update this post but so far I'm in LOVE.
I purchased these to listen to music or audio books on my walking commutes. They have never died on me, and my walk is 80 minutes - which is more than I can say for the last BT earbuds I had. I like the earbud receptacle/battery charger case. . These also stay in my ear better than the last set I had, which would fall out when I ran (it not fun trying to find the little buggers). They sound great to me. I would purchase these again.
I have really enjoyed using this set of wireless ear buds.
* They paired with my LGV30 on the first try.
* The battery life of the ear buds is pretty good. I use them all day at work listening to audio books or videos. When I go to break I put them back into the charging case. Doing this they last all day 8 to 10 hours and some.
* The charging case battery last for a long time and it charges very quickly.
* I was worried about the fit in my ear, but they actually work for me. They stay in!
* The charging case also fits into my jeans pocket and isn't too bulky, making it easy to keep it close at hand.
* The sound quality is great for me. Loud and clear.
* These ear buds are activated by a touch "screen" a gentle tap operates them.
* I also love the fact that they can be used together as a set or used individually.
I have had several different ear buds but these have been the most comfortable ones. The battery life on the ear buds is good and on the charging case amazing. Paired easily with my phone (Samsung) and have no problem with hearing or being heard. I don't know how far away I can be from my phone for them to continue to work but I have been a room away and had no issues. I like these a lot.
I had many headphones and this one is absolutely the best I ever had. The battery is insane. I don’t even remember the last time I charged the case, definitely had to be over two or maybe three months ago. Which is crazy because I use these headphones almost everyday going and coming from work. Which is literally an hour and a half commute.
The only thing that gets a little annoying it just because you put the headphones in the case, doesn’t mean it’s charging. I had to r